Tim Larson of InfoTrust Group Presents Emerging Approaches to Content Interchange at S1000D User Forum
IRVINE, CA – June 14, 2012. InfoTrust Group, Inc. (www.infotrustgroup.com) announced today that it is exhibiting and presenting at the S1000D User Forum, which takes place June 18‐21, 2012, at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
InfoTrust Group will be exhibiting at booth 18, and Tim Larson, product owner of InfoTech Group’s TechSight/X® S1000D solution and member of the ATA e‐Business Steering Group/Civil Aviation Working Group S1000D, will present “Taming the Complexity of a Multi‐spec Content Ecosystem.”
With more than 30 years in the aerospace industry, Tim brings first‐hand experience grappling with the content portability challenges that operators, MROs, and OEMs face as they adopt S1000D in greater numbers. In his work with a major US‐based airline, Tim supported the design and delivery of the first production S1000D solution for a commercial carrier. Tim also has first‐hand experience helping operators and OEMs adopt S1000D without sacrificing the ability to exchange content with partners and suppliers across the full spectrum of S1000D issues, iSpec2200, or other ATA specifications.
During his presentation, Tim will address how to:
- Migrate to S1000D without losing backward compatibility
- Convert S1000D data to ATA without sacrificing the applicability or reusability benefits inherent to the specification, while also keeping costs and risks low
- Consolidate content platforms and support disparate content interchange standards
Tim is a member of the InfoTrust Group team working to provide solutions that ensure the smooth flow of content needed to support diverse OEM programs and agile carrier operations through the implementation and support of next‐generation content platforms.
- Who: Tim Larson, TechSight/X S1000D Product Owner
- What: “Emerging Approaches for Content Interchange: Taming the Complexity of a Multi‐spec Content Ecosystem”
- When: Wednesday, June 20, 1:30 – 2 p.m.
- Where: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202
- More Information: https://www.cvent.com/events/2012‐s1000d‐user‐forum/event‐summary‐d7b2099dcc494f9891b77f64ab136854.aspx
For more information about TechSight/X, visit https://www.corena.com/Products/index.htm.
About InfoTrust Group
For more than 25 years, InfoTrust Group (www.infotrustgroup.com) has provided XML‐based publishing solutions for global organizations and Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, airline, defense, automotive, high‐tech, publishing, and other industries. Our team of more than 250 experts has deep technical and domain knowledge in XML publishing and content management. We apply our expertise using industry standards such as XML, SGML, S1000D, DITA, ATA, and various military specifications to developing solutions that help customers meet their technical publishing requirements with the highest quality, fastest turnaround, and lowest possible cost. Our TechSight/X solution is in production in many of the biggest airlines across the world, and both OEMs and commercial and cargo carriers rely on InfoTrust Group services for the most accurate, transparent, and timely services available today. To learn more about InfoTrust Group’s products, services and solutions, please visit www.infotrustgroup.com.
Contact: Julie Fouque, firstname.lastname@example.org, (303) 627‐6535