IRVINE, CA – April 2, 2013
Demonstrates Tablet Solutions for Line Maintenance and Flight Operations, TechSight/X® Suite of Products
New-generation aircraft, tablet devices, and evolving technical information standards are just some of the forces impacting the airline and MRO industry. InfoTrust Group addresses all three topics to help move the industry forward at MRO Americas, April 16-18, 2013, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Participants are invited to visit the InfoTrust Group booth (#1110/1112) to find out how their organizations can:
- Prepare for technical information management requirements of new-generation aircraft
- Use the iPad® and Android™ tablets to improve maintenance technicians’ productivity and return aircraft to service quicker than ever before as well as give pilots the right information at the point of performance
- Alleviate the pressures of technical information management to keep their fleets operating at maximum capacity
Meet InfoTrust Group’s Aviation Experts
InfoTrust Group’s aviation experts will be on hand to provide insights into ways airlines and MROs can leverage technical information as a strategic business tool, including:
- Michael Wm. Denis , 24-year aerospace veteran and thought leader, panel moderator “Making the Most out of Your Predictive Maintenance Systems” (Session 20)
- Jason Duffey, seasoned advisor in technical information management technology for aerospace with more than 20 years helping companies gain and maintain competitive advantages using information technology solutions
- John Badger, former pilot and chief designer of InfoTrust Group’s TechSight/X iPad Application for Flight Operations
While at the booth, attendees can see exclusive demos of InfoTrust Group’s TechSight/X suite of products that are used by many of the world’s leading airlines and OEMs, including TechSight/X for Maintenance (TechPubs, TechOps & Job Cards), TechSight/X Mobile IETP for Line Maintenance, and TechSight/X iPad Application for Flight Operations.
For more information about MRO Americas, visit the event Website.
To learn more or to schedule a private briefing during MRO Americas, contact Jason Duffey, vice president of sales,firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 303.809.8083.
About InfoTrust Group
For more than 25 years, InfoTrust Group (www.infotrustgroup.com) has provided XML-based information management solutions for global organizations and Fortune 500 companies. Our team of more than 250 experts has deep technical and domain knowledge in XML publishing and content management. We apply our expertise using industry standards such as XML, SGML, S1000D, DITA, ATA, and various military specifications to develop solutions that help customers meet their technical publishing requirements with the highest quality, fastest turnaround, and lowest possible cost. Our TechSight/X® solution is in production at many of the largest airlines around the world. OEMs and commercial and cargo carriers also rely on InfoTrust Group to increase the efficiency of authoring, managing, and processing data to keep it timely, accurate, and industry-compliant.
Contact: Julie Fouque, InfoTrust Group, Inc., email@example.com, +1 303. 627.6535.