Wayne Enis, Director of Solutions Management at Flatirons, delivers a keynote presentation at the 2015 MRO & Operations IT APAC Conference titled, “Tech Ops Goes Digital – eTaskcards, Challenges and Opportunities”. The presentation takes place Wednesday, October 28, 2015, at 9.30 a.m. at the Amari Watergate Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
As part of this presentation, Wayne Enis will provide an overview of
- the traditional barriers to enabling paper-less tech ops
- approaches to facilitate the initial generation of task cards
- requirements for support for today’s dynamic mobile device and OS ecosystem
- the criticality of accommodating off-line work environments
- best practices for integration with the ERP and MRO back-office
The presentation will discuss approaches to navigating these and other technical and business obstacles to going paper-less in Tech Ops, as well as best practices for getting the most value out of today’s increasingly flexible mobile technologies.
Flatirons is pleased to serve as the lead sponsor for the MRO & Operations IT Conference APAC, bringing innovative solutions to meet the critical technical information management requirements of aircraft maintenance and flight operations leaders worldwide. Participants are invited to visit the Flatirons booth (#E13) at the event to learn about its CORENA Suite of solutions for aerospace and aviation.
What: MRO & Operations IT Conference APAC
Where: Bangkok, Thailand
When: October 28-29, 2015
Event website and registration