Join us March 1, 2018, at 2 p.m. EST
As healthcare organizations replace obsolete clinical records systems with next-generation EHRs, they must overcome the challenge of disconnected legacy systems.
Clinicians need access to historical patient records at the point of care. At the same time, health IT costs are soaring, as legacy systems are kept online solely for the patient information they contain. These costs leave little to invest in innovation and degrade patient care.
Join us for a webinar on March 1 at 2 p.m. Eastern to learn How Data Archiving and Application Decommissioning can help address the following challenges:
- Give clinicians ongoing access to historical patient records, at the point of care, after you have deployed a modern EHR
- Ease IT burdens after a merger or acquisition
- Reduce the costs of maintaining aging mainframes, home-grown applications, or other outdated systems
- Strengthen compliance by making it easier for H.I.M. staff to respond to requests for information and audits
- Bryant Bell, Director of Product Marketing, OpenText
- Paul Barry, Vice President, Business Development, Flatirons Jouve
To join the webinar, please register here.