On Wednesday, September 9, 2015, EMC and Flatirons host a 45-minute interactive roundtable conference call on Application Retirement with InfoArchive.
In this interactive roundtable call, Flatirons discusses how Application Decommissioning for InfoArchive uses a blend of consulting services and software to reduce the costs and risks of maintaining legacy applications to help energy, financial services, healthcare, and organizations in other highly regulated industries simplify their IT infrastructures, more easily remain compliant with data retention requirements and free up valuable resources for strategic IT initiatives.
Built on EMC’s powerful InfoArchive platform, this solution replaces outdated legacy applications with a central repository that stores legacy data in a standards-based and future-proof format. The repository provides unified search and access while strictly enforcing compliance, security and privacy controls and legal retention requirements.
- Retire vast amounts of data—Flatirons helped a client archive 100’s of terabytes of data from 3 ERP systems
- Quickly deliver payback on application decommissioning projects— Flatirons’ client recouped project costs in 14 months with savings of $1 million / month thereafter
- Realize undeniable savings—Flatirons worked with a client to put in an application decommissioning process/best practice that is projected to save the client over One Billion dollars
- Andrew Bates, Application Decommissioning Solutions Director, Flatirons
- Bryant Bell, Product Marketing – Archiving & Pervasive Governance, EMC Corporation
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- 8 a.m. Pacific (Los Angeles)
- 11 a.m. Eastern (New York)
- 4 p.m. GMT (London)
- 5 p.m. CET (Paris)
After you register you will be provided with global access numbers from your specific geographic location. To submit a question(s) before the call, email Reference_Requests@emc.com and reference this roundtable call.
Roundtable Calls are interactive, informational calls. Featured EMC customers and partners present the business challenges, solution and use case, benefits, and future projects. A Q&A session will follow the presentation.