Flatirons Solutions is pleased to help airline operators, MROs, suppliers, and OEMs get a step ahead of today’s toughest technical content lifecycle management challenges in aviation maintenance at the MRO Americas 2014 conference. The event takes place April 8-10, 2014, at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Flatirons Solutions will be demonstrating its TechSight/X suite of products, the leading independent solution for technical information management developed specifically for the aerospace and aviation industry.
- TechSight/X Mobile Solutions: Improve productivity by putting technical content in the hands of technicians at the point of maintenance with mobile solutions for Android, iPad, and Windows tablets.
- TechSight/X Paperless Solutions: Enable paperless maintenance operations by delivering mobile technical publications, eTask cards, eSignatures, and eRecords.
- TechSight/X Multi-spec Solutions: Reduce costs and complexity by managing multiple data specifications in a single system.
- Flatirons Solutions Training Development: Tackle labor shortages head on by developing and delivering training programs to on-board new technicians quickly.
Conference participants are invited to visit the Flatirons Solutions booth (#300/302) in the MRO IT Vendor pavilion for demonstrations or to set up one-on-one conversations with Flatirons Solutions aviation maintenance experts by requesting a demo.
For more information about the TechSight/X suite of products, visit www.techsightx.com. For more information about Training Development services,visit https://www.flatironssolutions.com/solutions-and-services/transformational-outsourcing/training-development/.
- What: MRO Americas
- When: April 8-10, 2014
- Where: Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ
- Event Information: https://mroamericas.aviationweek.com/amer14/public/enter.aspx
About Flatirons Solutions
Flatirons Solutions (https://www.flatironssolutions.com) provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing for content lifecycle management. For more than 20 years, it has served global Fortune 1000 customers in aerospace, automotive, electronics, financial services, government, healthcare, and publishing. Its customer engagements help organizations efficiently deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people by leveraging structured content and digital media, turning content in to knowledgeTM. Flatirons Solutions operates from offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Contact: Julie Fouque, Flatirons Solutions, Inc., Julie.Fouque@flatironssolutions.com, +1 303.627.6535