Flatirons Solutions’ April 2014 acquisition of European-based CORENA promises to deliver on the company’s unmatched expertise in information standards at the 2014 ATA eBusiness Forum / S1000D User Forum. The event takes place June 23-25, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
Flatirons will present six sessions on topics across the event’s ATA, S1000D, and demo tracks, ranging from Spec 2300 for flight operations and the use of S1000D in the energy sector to the relationship of business rules to S1000D and the use of standards for today’s mobile solutions.
Featured speakers include:
- Svante Ericsson, Senior S1000D Consultant, S1000D Steering Committee Member, Chair of S1000D Learning Standards Harmonization Task Team and New Technology Task Team, Participant in multiple other S1000D Working Groups and Task Teams, Inventor of the BREX concept
- Tim Larson, Global S1000D Product Owner and Member of the ATA eBusiness Steering Committee, Civil Aviation Working Group, and S1000D Steering Committee
- Gary Mayer, Chief Architect S1000D, iSpec 2200 and Spec 2300 Specialist, and Member of the ATA Flight Operations Interest Group
- Paul Saunders, Global Product Manager and Member of the ATA eBusiness Program’s Flight Operations Interest Group
Flatirons acquired European-based CORENA in April 2014, creating the most experienced global team of experts in content lifecycle management (CLM) for the aerospace and aviation, military, shipping, rail, energy, automotive, and related industries. The company is proud to sponsor the 2014 ATA eBusiness Forum / S1000D User Forum and lead discussions on diverse topics that address the value of information standards as a cornerstone of an organization’s content lifecycle management strategy.
- What: ATA eBusiness Forum / S1000D User Forum
- Where: San Antonio, Texas
- When: June 23-25, 2014
- Event website: https://www.ataebiz.org/forum
- Flatirons’ presentations: https://www.flatironssolutions.com/news/ata-ebusiness-forum-s1000d-user-forum-3/
About Flatirons Solutions
Flatirons Solutions (www.flatironsjouve.com) provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing for content lifecycle management. For more than 20 years, it has served global Fortune 1000 customers in aerospace, automotive, electronics, financial services, government, healthcare, and publishing. Its customer engagements help organizations efficiently deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people by leveraging structured content and digital media – Turning Content into Knowledge®. Flatirons operates from offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Contact: Julie Fouque, Flatirons Solutions, Inc., Julie.Fouque@flatironssolutions.com, +1 303.627.6535