Join us March 7, 2018, at 2 p.m. EST
Many — most? — records management initiatives fall far short of their goals. Some fail because the initiative is too big and unwieldy, and they just “never get there.” Others fail due to a lack of strategy and limitations in the technology.
There is a better way.
A records management strategy for the enterprise, combined with a series of phased initiatives using more agile technology, delivers results that will get you to an enterprise-wide framework faster.
Join Everteam and Flatirons Jouve for a webinar March 7, 2018, at 2 p.m. Eastern. During this webinar, we will share real-life stories from customers who have adapted this strategy-driven, agile approach, and walk you through the seven core capabilities to look for in records management software.
You will learn:
- Why traditional approaches to Records Management fall short
- What to look for in a next-generation Records Management solution
- What it means to adopt a strategic approach to Records Management
- Seven core capabilities of a next-generation Records Management system
- Ken Lownie, Chief Operating Officer, Everteam
- Johnny Gee, Director, Digital Experience, Flatirons Jouve
To join the webinar, please register here.