Contrary to the slogan “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” those attending the Accounts Payable (AP) & Procure-to-Pay Conference and Expo at Caesars Palace later this month will be gathering best practices and other tips to share widely with their AP colleagues.
The conference, sponsored by the Institute of Financial Management (IoFM), takes place October 25-28, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here are some of the things you’re bound to hear:
- By digitizing and automating your AP process, you can shorten the invoice lifecycle, reduce, costs, and enhance revenues.
- Flatirons’ Accounts Payable Solution provides paperless processing, intelligent routing, and ERP system integration.
- The Solution uses EMC’s Captiva intelligent enterprise capture software to capture and transform your paper documents into application-ready information.
- On average, Flatirons’ automation solution saves customers more than $8 per invoice.
- A large building material supply company achieves an annual ROI of over $2 million with our solution.
To find out the back story—and get in on the action—conference attendees are invited to attend the Solution Provider Workshop by John Burns, Director of Business Development and Accounts Payable solution expert, Sunday, October 25, from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
To get the complete story on how Flatirons and EMC reduce and eliminate pain points surrounding Accounts Payable processing (including lost invoices, late payments, and manual data keying), stop by the Flatirons/EMC booth and hear the facts directly from the source. We encourage you to share what you learn in Vegas…really, we do!
- What: Accounts Payable & Procure-to-Pay Conference & Expo
- When: October 25-28, 2015
- Where: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- More Information: See Conference Website
About Flatirons Solutions
Flatirons Solutions (www.flatironsjouve.com) provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services for content lifecycle management. For more than 20 years, it has served global Fortune 1000 customers in aerospace, automotive, electronics, financial services, government, healthcare, and publishing. Its customer engagements help organizations efficiently deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people by leveraging structured content and digital media — Turning Content into Knowledge®. Flatirons operates from offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States and is headquartered in Irvine, California.